Also included in
This is a bundle of our best-selling spiral-review ELA & Math homework for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. Each day contains a half-sheet with ELA on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle. Each page is labeled with an "I can" statement fo$58.00$95.70Save $37.70
This is a bundle of our best-selling spiral-review ELA & Math homework for 2nd grade. Each day contains a half-sheet with ELA on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle. Each page is labeled with an "I can" statement for each topic.
NEW! This product now contains both print + Google Classroom compatible versions of this product!
Other homework bundles:
Daily Spiral Review is one of the most effective ways to help students move their learning from short-term to long-term memory. Every time our students retrieve information from their memories it becomes easier to recall that information in the future. Our Spiral Review homework includes both math & ELA content because studies show that mixing different content challenges the learner but leads to more flexible understanding and the ability to implement knowledge in varied situations. We space out how frequently students see certain content to help deepen their understanding.
What makes our homework half sheets special?
- Horizontal (easy to project!) half pages
- Paper saving half-sheet design
- Parent-friendly details
- Effective content review that is not time-consuming or overwhelming
- Detailed answer key
- High quality, non-distracting design
- Both Math & ELA content
- Carefully planned content designed to build independence in students
- Expertly spiraled content that constantly reviews and increases in difficulty
- Key features designed to help students deepen their understanding
- NEW: Google Slides for each week
>>> Be sure to download the Bonus file to get the ELA and Math homework combined into one file, the combined digital files, and the ELA scope and sequence!
2nd grade homework cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics -- vowel and consonant practice
- Comprehension -- reading and responding
- Grammar -- nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Writing -- composition and editing
- Vocabulary -- context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math areas:
- Place Value -- combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
- Fast Facts -- computational fluency with combinations to 20
- Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, division, money, and writing their own problems.
- Graphing -- practice with pictographs, line graphs, line plots, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
- Review -- even and odd numbers, greater than/less than, geometry, fractions, measurement, money, telling time, and place value.
2nd grade homework includes:
- 180 days of common core aligned math/ELA practice
- Answer Key
- ELA scope and sequence
- Now includes Google Slides!
Be sure to download the Bonus file to get the ELA and Math homework combined into one file AND the digital files!
Visit our blog to read more about the 2nd grade homework and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade
- Morning Work
- Fluency Homework
- Phonics & Spelling Curriculum
- Morning Messages
- Cumulative Math Review Activity
- Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity