Also included in
This MASSIVE All Year Math and Literacy NO PREP Bundle is a compilation of all of my SEASONAL Math and Literacy NO PREP Packet for Kindergarten! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning for Kindergarten! Each season provides skill level appropriate learning and increases in dPrice $27.20Original Price $34.00Save $6.80
This Fall Math and Literacy Packet has it all and requires NO PREP!
The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core standards for Kindergarten, and make learning fun, hands-on and interactive with a fall theme!
We also have the following NO PREP Packets:
***SAVE BIG WITH: ***ALL YEAR Math and Literacy NO PREP Kindergarten
This packet includes the following printables:
- Complete the Pattern (fall style)
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Match
- ABC Uppercase Apples!
- ABC Lowercase Apples!
- Practice writing Uppercase Letters
- Practice writing Lowercase Letters
- Leaves of Color (Color word practice)
- Beginning Sounds (Cut and Paste)
- Ending Sounds (Cut and Paste)
- Circle and Color Beginning Sounds
- Listen for the Beginning Sound and Write the Missing Letter
- Counting Apple Seeds (Cut and Paste Numbers Up To 10)
- Apple Numbers (Trace Numbers from 1-20)
- My Pumpkin Mini-Book (Includes simple sentences, sight word and color words) 4 pages makes an 8 page book
- Apples Mini-Book (Simple color words and sight word for beginning readers)
- Circle and Color Ending Sounds
- Colorful Pumpkins (Practice Reading Color Words)
- Ten Frame Up to 10!
- Ten Frame Acorns Up to 20!
- Let's Make 10! (Complete the Ten Frame Number Sentence to Make 10)
- Color by Sight Word and Read a Sight Word Sentence (Fall Leaves)
- Color by Sight Words and Read a Sight Word Sentence (Apple Baskets)
- Roll and Color the Turkey
- Roll, Add and Color the Sunflower (Use the sum of two dice)
- Roll, Add and Color a Pumpkin (Use the sum of two dice)
- Sight Word Apples (Read and identify the Sight Word Apples with I, see, the, is, a)
- Sight Word Sunflowers (Read and identify the Sight Word Sunflowers we, up, go, me, in)
- Color, Count and Graph Fall Items
- Digging Up Math (Cut and Paste Math Facts up to 5)
- Missing Acorns (Cut and Paste Acorn Numbers in Order)
- Trick or Treat Candy Bags (Cut and Paste)
- Fall Word Families (Cut and Paste -at and -an words from mugs)
- Apple Word Families (Cut and Paste -ug and -ip Apple Word Families)
- Find the Middle Vowel in each CVC word and color the CVC picture.
- Clap and Count the Fall Syllables-Color the pictures
- What is My Vowel? Circle the middle vowel sound.
- Fall Patterns (AB, ABB, ABC and make up your own pattern)
- Beginnings and Endings. Look at the CVC picture and write the beginning and ending sounds.
- I Can Graph the Shapes! (Circles, rectangles, triangles, and squares)
- Falling for Rhymes (Color the pictures that rhyme)
- Applicious CVC Words (Look at the CVC pictures and write the words in the apples)
- Hot Chocolate CVC Words (Looks at the CVC pictures and write the word in the mugs)
- Acorn Counting by 2's
- I Can Count by 5's (sunflowers)
- Fall Addition Number Sentences up to 10
- I Can Write About Pumpkins (simple writing prompt)
- I can Write About Fall (simple writing prompt)
Be sure to visit The Moffatt Girls blog for more educational resources and ideas!