Digital Interactive Grammar Notebook Bundle: This resource is appropriate for students in grades K-3 with varying levels of support
Please note: All parts may not apply to all grades, but can be used for differentiation within your classroom.
Important: This resource includes both digital and printable versions. To get the printable version, click the "Preview" file in the PDF, then head to page 4 to get the printable download link.
Here's a video tutorial on how to get both versions: https://www.loom.com/share/e0514dcb1ec5412799fca7842925c520
Why Digital Interactive Grammar?
- Make your grammar instruction and practice fun and engaging.
- Reduce your paper usage – save time spent prepping and copying and money on your paper budget.
- Save in-class instruction time by eliminating cutting, gluing, finding the right page, and losing papers.
- Help students easily maintain and keep track of their grammar notebook and all its parts.
- Easy to use virtually, in a hybrid model, or in person.
- This resource helps teachers who are teaching virtually or in a classroom where students have 1:1 technology to do whole class grammar notebook activities. It could also be used with a class where technology isn’t 1:1 and the teacher uses a small group method to teach grammar.
- This resource saves time for you and is environmentally-friendly --- no more realizing last minute you forgot to make copies, wasting time copying or waiting for the copier to be fixed AND no paper being used (yay for the trees!).
- This resource saves time for teachers in class (and we’re all feeling the time crunch) - no time spent cutting out pieces, finding the right page, gluing them into the notebook.
- This resource allows students to easily maintain and keep track of their grammar notebook and not lose small pieces as they are cutting things out for later use
- This is a large grammar bundle with engaging digital & printable activities and puzzles for students to learn about and practice their grammar content knowledge and skills.
- 25 digital grammar notebook files
- Interactive activities, puzzles, nursery rhymes
- Definitions and examples
Don't have 1:1 technology for students? That’s ok, use a few devices and teach grammar in small groups!
Does your school already have a set curriculum? Use these as a reinforcement of your curriculum! Easily send this assignment to students as independent work at home or during centers.
- Upper and Lowercase Letters
- Types of Sentences
- End Punctuation
- Multiple Meaning Words
- Inflectional Endings
- Sorting Objects into Categories
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Context Clues
- Root Words
- Reflexive Pronouns
- Dictionary Skills
- Glossary Skills
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]