About this Product:
This notebook chart is a 4 Square Organizer filled with Key Words for each of the four basic operations.
This chart could be used in several ways:
- Teach your students how to determine what operation the Math problem is asking them to do by looking for key words. I have my students BOX the Math words in every problem- this would include the key words as well as the numbers they will work with.
- As a poster in your Math Center to go with task cards or other Math activities.
- Glue into Math Journals as a tool for students to use during Independent Practice.
- Send home with parents as a helpful guide to assist their students with homework.
- Use the blank charts to generate the list of words with your students at the beginning of the year.
I hope you find this resource helpful for you and your students! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Happy Problem Solving!
Email: [email protected]
You might also like…