Also included in
Your students will love all the hands on activities in this Trigonometric Functions Activity Bundle for PreCalculus and Trigonometry.This bundle of activities and lessons is usually Unit 1 in a Trigonometry course and/or Unit 4 in PreCalculus. These resources will be a great supplement to your clasPrice $51.95Original Price $83.25Save $31.30
This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle with Notes, Organizers, and Activities, includes over 130 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with rigorous, challenging and fun lessons. This bundle includes activities such as Task Cards, Matching, Mazes, Flip Books, Foldables, FUPrice $345.00Original Price $528.10Save $183.10
Included in the Trigonometry Curriculum bundle are 54 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lessons and activity styles. It is comprised of of the 4 Units of Trigonometry which can be either part of a PreCalculus course or a stand alone TrigonometrPrice $147.50Original Price $224.60Save $77.10
This PreCalculus Unit 4, Trigonometric Functions ( Trigonometry Unit 1), Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage yourPrice $109.50Original Price $144.75Save $35.25
This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle for 1st Semester includes Notes, Organizers, Assessments (some with digital versions), and Activities. There are 78 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with rigorous, challenging and fun lessons.This bundle includes activities such asPrice $225.75Original Price $299.40Save $73.65
This new bundle for 2nd Semester PreCalculus Curriculum bundle includes over 50 resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lesson and activity styles. It is designed for curricula which includes the Algebraic Topics first semester and the Trigonometric toPrice $139.95Original Price $214.35Save $74.40
This Unit Circle Activity Pack is designed for Trigonometry, Algebra 2, and PreCalculus. Having a solid background and grasp of the basic Trig functions is invaluable in higher math.
Look at all that's Included:
- 3 versions of the Unit Circle, one partially completed so that students can complete it, one with no information filled in which can be given as is, or used as a template for you to customize, and one totally filled in, to be used as a reference sheet. Very often I give pop quizzes with these. I may ask for just the first quadrant, or only the sine. I try to vary so that they don't memorize their way around the circle. It is strange to see a student in Calculus point their finger in a circle, while staring at the ceiling, just to find the sin of 7pi/6. There are lots of ways to vary these Unit circles. You can also use the template to write in the negative angles, or angles more than 2 pi.
- A table for students to fill in the values of the sine, cosine, and tangent for the important angles.
- A table for students to fill in the values of the secant, cosecant, and cotangent for the important angles.
- A handout with questions about the values of the sine and cosine as the values move around the unit circle, great for discussion
- A worksheet for students to determine the sin, cos, tan of various angles around the unit circle. This can be used as an assessment, Homework, or enrichment
- A worksheet for students to determine the signs of the three trig functions under certain conditions. This can be used as an assessment, Homework, or enrichment
- A handout showing the students the BEST EVER method for remembering the values of 30 45 60. My students use this no matter what course they are in. As easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
- An innovative reference handout showing the students how to remember the signs of the trig functions.
- All answer keys
Related resources you may like:
★ The Unit Circle FUN Notes Doodle Pages, complete notes in a fun format
⇒ Click here to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students. Did you know that you can earn 5% back towards future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: [email protected]
LICENSING TERMS: The purchase of a license for this resource is for use by one teacher only for his or her students only. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire department, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Please respect my hard work and do not share.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: ©2017-2022 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.